Why Wyoming? Because its stunning national and state forests, majestic mountains, and rolling plains are very photographer and tourist’s dream destination. Unique features across the state capture the imagination of those who call it home, as well. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Wyoming have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Wyoming we have:
- 13 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Partnerships with Wyoming Rural Water Association;
- Over 16,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $1 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Wyoming Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- Public-Private Partnerships May Be Solution to Aging Infrastructure (7/10/2020) - Infrastructure is aging, the national deficit is growing and tax revenue has taken a hit from COVID-19. Many communities are wondering where they will find the funds to provide basic […]
- Program Highlights (10/20/2015) - The fall campaign is in full swing and seeing great success! We welcomed 47 new cities into the program from across North America. In the United States, the program saw […]
- In-home Plumbing Protection Available Through NLC Service Line Warranty Program (5/18/2015) - The NLC Service Line Warranty Program by HomeServe, formerly Utility Service Partners, Inc. (USP) is excited to announce the addition of a new product to the National League of Cities […]
- Reliable service that was easy to contact and schedule with. You make the call, they do the rest. So easy and simple. Thank you! – Roberta & Walter M., Riverton, WY
- Our plumbing problems were very promptly solved. Thank you for the great service! – Kenneth D., Casper, WY
- Your team did a great job!!! I have never had better customer service in my life! You are fantastic!!! – Jimmy G., Sheridan, WY