The Badger State has something for everyone. Come for the Harley Davidson Museum and stay for the cheese curds! And those are just two of the unique features of the state of Wisconsin. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Wisconsin have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Wisconsin we have:
- 6 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 21,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $900,000 in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we completed over 30,000 Completed Emergency Home Repairs in 2019.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Wisconsin Stories
Flashback Friday – Madison, Wisconsin
More Wisconsin Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Sorry, there are no posts on this topic
- Excellent service by all parties. Very impressed by the plumber who fixed my toilet. – Paul & Sarah T., Milwaukee, WI
- Thank you for the quick attention to my issue. The company you sent was very professional and respectful! – Dianne, F., Milwaukee, WI
- It happened on a Saturday so very grateful someone was able to help us. Very nice man and kept us informed as to his status in getting here. – Steven & Kathryn P., Madison, WI
- Quick response from HomeServe and the sewer cleaning company. Problem resolved in less than a day. – Raymond K., Madison, WI