West Virginia Partnerships
West Virginia is a state known around the world for its beauty, as evidenced by a certain country song we just can’t stop singing! But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout West Virginia have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in West Virginia we have:
- A Partnership with the West Virginia Municipal League;
- A Partnership with the West Virginia Rural Water Association;
- 31 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 32,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $3.6 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More West Virginia Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
The National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program benefits cities and residents. But don’t take our word for it – read what they have to say.
The NLC Service Line Warranty Program was conceived in partnership with the NLC to educate property owners about their service line responsibilities and protect them against a potentially significant out-of-pocket repair expense. The Program also offers numerous benefits to our municipality partners.
- Program Will Showcase Emergency Sewer & Water Repairs at City Summit (11/19/2019) - The National League of Cities City Summit will be held Wednesday, Nov. 20, through Saturday, Nov. 23, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, and the NLC […]
- Build a Stronger America with the EPA (2/27/2019) - President Trump is inviting local and state governments to “Build a Stronger America” through investment in infrastructure. The president’s plan is to spur $1.5 trillion in investment by distributing $200 […]
- Water Theft: Leaks Aren’t The Only Way To Lose (8/28/2018) - Providing clean, potable water to your residents isn’t an inexpensive or simple proposition, but many residents don’t understand the process – they turn on the tap, and they have water. […]
- Follansbee, WV – And Many Other Cities In The U.S. (3/21/2017) - The story of Follansbee begins in 1699 with French explorers who claimed the Ohio River valley and developed trade with many native tribes, including the Mingo Indians who occupied a […]
- Year In Review (1/11/2016) - For Utility Service Partners, Inc., 2015 was an extraordinary year. We experienced exceptional growth in North America, adding 74 new partners, representing more than 600,000 households. Working with the National […]
- In-home Plumbing Protection Available Through NLC Service Line Warranty Program (5/18/2015) - The NLC Service Line Warranty Program by HomeServe, formerly Utility Service Partners, Inc. (USP) is excited to announce the addition of a new product to the National League of Cities […]
“We want our citizens to know we are on their side. The cost is minimal and we’ve had residents with repairs exceeding $1,000. We are pleased that we have helped citizens to avoid such an expense.” – Scott James, Mayor, St. Albans, WV
- Super quick response from Home Serve and the contractor. Work was done professionally within a week. Definitely five stars! – D. James, Oak Hill WV
- My sewer was backed up. Called in the morning and they showed that afternoon and cleared the problem. Thanks! Great job! – J. Newbrough, Weirton WV
- I was please with how easy and how quickly HomeServeUSA responded to my call about the hot water heater. In addition the reimbursement money arrived in a timely fashion. I also appreciated the emails to confirm the bill I submitted was accepted and when to expect the check to arrive. Everyone one was very helpful and friendly. – M. Cousten, New Martinsville WV