Everyone who loves the outdoors loves the state of Washington. Stunning mountains and rivers, forests and cityscapes, and let’s not forget its art and music scene. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Washington have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Washington we have:
- 8 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 6,400 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $2.5 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
More Washington Information
- The claim was dealt with immediately. One day later, we got a phone call from the contractor to set up appointment to visit the site the next day. A week later all the repair was completed. Awesome!!! – Kheim N., Vancouver, WA
- The contractor you provided was about the most professional outfit to have ever provided a service for me. Your performance and the contractor were outstanding. – Tom L., Vancouver, WA
- Thank you for your unexpected prompt service. Exactly 20 hours after I open the claim the contractor was there and fixed the underground leak. – Radu G., Sumner, WA
- I definitely recommend HomeServe to friends, families and others on the excellent response. – Albert & Angelica R., Lakewood, WA
- We found water running down the driveway. We made a call to you, the same day we had the repair people here to start the repair. They found a broken main water into the house.They provided a quick repair to our complete satification. – Sarita T., Puyallup, WA