Everything’s better in the Lone Star State. The music, the food, the ranches, the cowboy boots! But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Texas have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Texas we have:
- 48 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 243,500 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Over 30,000 Completed Emergency Home Repairs in 2019;
- We saved homeowners in your state over $21.4 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation (HSCF).
Click below to see what happened when HSCF and All Masters Plumbing assisted Dallas homeowner Daisy Hicks with an interior plumbing repair after she began experiencing backups.
More Texas Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Walter Pishkur – Director of Utilites for Arlington, TX
- Houston Woman Saves Nearly $7,000 to Replace Faulty Plumbing with HomeServe (5/3/2022) -
- Frozen Water Lines in Texas Cause Jump in Plumbing Work (3/3/2021) - As the energy crisis in Texas and parts of the South subsided, residents weren’t given time to take a deep breath, because rising temperatures revealed a new problem – frozen […]
- Millennials Buying Housing Face Difficulties Finding Affordable Homes (12/6/2019) - Christie Myers, Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, addresses the affordable housing challenges of Millennials. Felicia’s story isn’t unique, but her determination, despite the hand she’s been dealt, is admirable. A […]
- Program Will Showcase Emergency Sewer & Water Repairs at City Summit (11/19/2019) - The National League of Cities City Summit will be held Wednesday, Nov. 20, through Saturday, Nov. 23, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, and the NLC […]
- Service Line Warranty Program and All Masters Assist Dallas Resident (10/9/2019) - Daisy H. of Dallas was part of the fabric of her neighborhood – she knew and was known by her neighbors. So, when she became disabled, she wanted to remain […]
- Is Your Tap Water Safe to Drink? (7/31/2019) - As a municipal official, you want to know that your residents’ tap water is safe to drink, but there may be things lurking in the water supply of which you […]
- Take Over Your Block: An Interview With Better Block Foundation (7/23/2019) - The latest NLC housing report addresses the importance of neighborhood revitalization. Christie Myers, Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, interviewed Krista Nightengale, Managing Director of Better Block Foundation, about the great work they […]
- Encourage Water Conservation with These Four Tools (7/2/2019) - Water seems ubiquitous – we turn on the tap, and it’s there. However, less than two percent of water on the planet is freshwater, and only 1 percent is available as drinking […]
- Aging in Place is Vital for the Growth and Development of Communities (6/18/2019) - Christie Myers, former Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, addressed the importance of aging in place to seniors and the community as a whole. On a weekly basis, I am confronted […]
- Vulnerable Populations Important for Fair Housing Policy (4/30/2019) - In recognition of Fair Housing Month, Christie Myers, Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, addresses the importance of fair housing policy and practice to vulnerable populations. “Fair housing practices help people […]
- I called to inquire if our leak would be covered under this program. Within a few minutes I was told it was covered, that I would be contacted by a plumber. It was a pleasure to work with Service Line Warranty. – Charles C., Abilene, TX
- My water main broke one evening and the HomeServe repairman came afterhours and fixed my line the same night. I originally thought I’d have to go a day without water or rent a hotel room but HomeServe saved me from that inconvenience. – Rebecca A., Houston, TX
- Everything went very smoothly – the plumber was fantastic! We would highly recomend your services! – Gregory S., Rowlett, TX
- The customer service is great! The plumbers that came to fix the problem are very professional. – Mai D., Arlington, TX
- The plumbing crew as well as the excavation crew were thorough knowledgeable and professional! I was completely satisfied with their service. – Quince P., Houston, TX