What would the world be without the rich musical history of Tennessee? The Grand Ole Oprey, Graceland, Memphis; it’s the land of dreams and purple mountains. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Tennessee have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Tennessee we have:
- 80 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- A Partnership with Tennessee Association of Rural Utilities;
- Over 13,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $2.8 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
A Chattanooga homeowner’s basement was flooding in heavy rains from a sewer service line problem. HomeServe Cares and Hers and His Plumbing worked together so that a new sewer line was installed at no cost to the homeowner. Click below to see what happened!
More Tennessee Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
HomeServe Cares assisted Memphis resident Janet Kazee with a sewer line repair at her home.
- Employee and Community Safety Safeguarded by Working from Home (3/26/2020) - During this coronavirus epidemic, we must all come together; figuratively!; to do what we can to ensure community safety by stopping the spread of the virus and protecting those who […]
- Aging Infrastructure Spending and Tight Budgets Require Creative Funding (1/10/2020) - It is no surprise to local leaders that federal and state aging infrastructure spending has been dropping for years. However, cities are still faced with the issue of funding maintenance […]
- Building a Stronger America With the EPA and You (12/16/2019) - President Trump is inviting local and state governments to “Build a Stronger America” through investment in infrastructure. The president’s plan is to spur $1.5 trillion in investment by distributing $200 […]
- New Homeowner Rescued by HomeServe Cares (3/19/2019) - Katy C., a new homeowner in Hyattsville, Maryland, had a nasty surprise waiting in her mailbox – a water bill for $1,000. “It was usually $80 or $100,” she said […]
- Build a Stronger America with the EPA (2/27/2019) - President Trump is inviting local and state governments to “Build a Stronger America” through investment in infrastructure. The president’s plan is to spur $1.5 trillion in investment by distributing $200 […]
- Rebuilding Sewage and Water Infrastructure Is Urgently Needed Publicly and Privately (2/12/2019) - That our national sewage and water infrastructure is in dire shape is no surprise to anyone – nearly ten years ago, the New York Times wrote an article warning of the […]
- Older Homes Are Prone To Plumbing Problems (10/24/2018) - Old homes have unique charms, but they also may be hiding plumbing problems in their walls and floorboards. Older homes can have a host of problems with the plumbing that […]
- Lead in Water: Utilities and Homeowners Must Both Have Skin In the Game to Protect Public Safety (6/15/2017) - June is National Safety Month, a time when we should consider how to promote safety in our homes and workplaces. There have been many articles and stories in the news […]
- Why Do We Need Public-Private Partnerships? (6/29/2015) -
- I called around 11 that morning and someone came before 3 that evening! Thanks for such good service! – Christy D., Kingsport, TN
- I have found that having Homeserve as my provider has saved time and money for my family. They are as near as your phone. – Mamon W., Memphis, TN
- Very responsive, customer focused while genuinely concerned about the problem at hand. – Valerie C., Antioch, TN
- The service was excellent. The young man found the problem immediately and fixed it within a reasonable amount of time. He was on time, professional and friendly. I would use this service again. – Carla M., Memphis, TN
- The service was great from the time I made the report to when the plumber finished. No hassles! – Constance C., Antioch TN