South Dakota Partnerships
“The Land of Infinite Variety,” as South Dakota has often been called, is a dream destination and an exciting place to live. Its majestic lakes and prairies and mountains, unique wildlife, and of course Mount Rushmore are known around the world. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout South Dakota have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in South Dakota we have:
- 9 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- A Partnership with South Dakota Association of Rural Water Systems;
- Over 9,400 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $620,000 in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More South Dakota Information
- The customer service representative was efficient and helpful and the technician that came and checked our home was very prompt. – Stephanie W., Box Elder, SD
- I was very happy with the promptness my issue was handled and fixed. – Laurie, North Sioux City, SD
- Excellent customer service. Kept us in the loop. At first HomeServe had difficulty finding local contractor but they did keep us informed, and more, seemed to sympathize with us during delay. However did excellent job working on our behalf. – Mara C., Belle Fourche, SD