South Carolina Partnerships
South Carolina. Just the words make us think of walks on the beach, rolling fields, and wild forests. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout South Carolina have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in South Carolina we have:
- 21 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 80,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $4.8 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More South Carolina Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Frank Hough, General Manager, Darlington County Water & Sewer
- Aging Water Infrastructure Subject of April 27 Roundtable (4/15/2021) - An expert panel will address “Aging Water Infrastructure in Our Communities,” during an online roundtable at 3 p.m. April 27. Tameika Isaac Devine, Derek Green and Scott Benson will speak […]
- Three Issues Facing Veterans In Your Community (7/10/2018) - Veterans bring a lot to the table, and many of the skills they learned in the armed forces can benefit your community once they’ve been discharged. Many times, a veteran […]
- Day Without Water (10/13/2017) - Turning on a spigot is something we do several times a day – whether to brush our teeth, wash dishes or cook. It’s not only routine, it’s something we don’t […]
- In-home Plumbing Protection Available Through NLC Service Line Warranty Program (5/18/2015) - The NLC Service Line Warranty Program by HomeServe, formerly Utility Service Partners, Inc. (USP) is excited to announce the addition of a new product to the National League of Cities […]
- The Tech was on time. Communication was very clear of the problem. I’m very satisfied with the company’s care and work. FIVE STARS. – Lilly F., North Charleston, SC
- Outstanding! Seamless cooperation and professionalism exhibited! – Timothy N., Blythewood, SC
- My technician was very knowledgeable and professional and explained everything he found wrong and how he was going to fix the problems. I would highly recommend his company to anyone! – Stephen Y., Charleston, SC
- Very pleased with the outcome of the service I received. The technician was very pleasant and professional! – Pamela S., Columbia, SC