Rhode Island Partnerships
Rhode Island is known for its rocky coastline, beautiful beaches, cool jazz music, and vibrant arts scene. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Rhode Island have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Rhode Island we are already beginning to build partnerships. We’ve saved your residents over $430,500 since 2017, and we have saved customers over $1.1 billion nationally over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Rhode Island Information
- Words cannot express my appreciation for customer service who help me during my crisis. – Roselyn S., Providence, RI
- On time, great technician, love the plan we purchased. Will recommend to friends. Thank you!! – Marie H., Lincoln, RI
- The technician was very polite and professional and explained everything in great detail!! – Charles K., East Providence, RI
- Easy to get an appointment. The technician was efficient and knowledgeable. – Ronald F., Lincoln, RI
- I was able to interview two experienced plumbers and selected the one with the lower price. He did a great job! – Eugene T., East Greenwich, RI