Pennsylvania is a state that has something for everyone, including beautiful and rugged mountains and forests, stunning city skylines, thought-provoking landmarks, and so much more. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Pennsylvania have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Pennsylvania we have:
- A Partnership with the Pennsylvania Municipal League;
- 54 Municipalities and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 200,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans.
- Saved homeowners in your state over $16 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see John Brenner, Pennsylvania Municipal League Deputy Executive Director, speaks about his personal experience with the NLC Service Line Warranty Program.
More Pennsylvania Information
- NLC Endorsement
- PML Endorsement
- Video: Connecting with League Business Leaders
- Webinars, Roundtables & Podcasts
- Upcoming Events
- Press Releases & Blog
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Is COVID-19 Overloading Our Homes? with Ashley Shiwarski and Jim Hunt
- Basement Backup Problem Solved by Caring HomeServe Customer Agents (4/13/2023) - After 40 years in the extermination business, Vincent L. knew good customer service. And when he found himself with a basement full of water while his 88-year-old mother was ill, […]
- Longtime Customer’s Coverage Pays Off with $4,000 Repair (1/20/2023) -
- Aging Water Infrastructure Subject of April 27 Roundtable (4/15/2021) - An expert panel will address “Aging Water Infrastructure in Our Communities,” during an online roundtable at 3 p.m. April 27. Tameika Isaac Devine, Derek Green and Scott Benson will speak […]
- Positive Stories Offer Hope During Coronavirus Epidemic (4/2/2020) - With ever-increasing numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases, businesses shuttering, layoffs and furloughs, it is only natural that we seek out positive stories to counterbalance growing anxiety. The good news is […]
- Aging Infrastructure Spending and Tight Budgets Require Creative Funding (1/10/2020) - It is no surprise to local leaders that federal and state aging infrastructure spending has been dropping for years. However, cities are still faced with the issue of funding maintenance […]
- Take Over Your Block: An Interview With Better Block Foundation (7/23/2019) - The latest NLC housing report addresses the importance of neighborhood revitalization. Christie Myers, Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, interviewed Krista Nightengale, Managing Director of Better Block Foundation, about the great work they […]
- Three Ways Scranton Is Rebuilding Its Legacy (7/9/2019) - Bill Eller, Vice President of Business Development recently contributed an article to the NLC’s Love My City campaign about the three ways Scranton, Pennsylvania is rebuilding its legacy. As the National […]
- What Royalty Payments Can Do For Your City (6/26/2019) - Partnering with the NLC Service Line Warranty Program (previously Utility Service Partners or USP) by HomeServe educates homeowners about their service line responsibilities and enhances their peace of mind. As […]
- Infrastructure Needs and Stretched Budgets Addressed by P3s (3/27/2019) - Our infrastructure is aging, our national deficit growing and our tax revenue just isn’t up to the task – not without politically unpopular and potentially devastating increases. So public-private partnerships, or […]
- New Homeowner Rescued by HomeServe Cares (3/19/2019) - Katy C., a new homeowner in Hyattsville, Maryland, had a nasty surprise waiting in her mailbox – a water bill for $1,000. “It was usually $80 or $100,” she said […]
“Upon moving in to our 100 year old home, we had a sewer backup the basement. Called the 800 number and within a minute or two my plumber was added to the list. Repairs were done the same day and we were completed covered! Was always a believer in the program as a municipal partner, but as an end user, I was completely impressed with the professionalism and solid customer service support. The HomeServe program is a winner!” – John Brenner, Deputy Executive Director, Pennsylvania Municipal League
- The rep on the phone was helpful and kind, the repair people were efficient and prompt. Thank you! – A. Gaspari, West Chester PA
- Immediate attention provided and work order accomplished in a timely manner. – A. Martocci, Bala Cynwyd PA
- This was one of the easiest repairs I have had since owning my home. HomeServe was responsive and the plumbing company they contracted was incredible. They responded immediately and sent out patient, competent and respectful repairmen to do the job. They continued to communicate with me via telephone AND text until the job was completed. They provided e-mailed pictures required for the Home Inspection and a detailed Receipt. I wish I had known about this Company before. – J. Leon, Merion Station PA