HomeServe is a leading provider of residential repair service plans for residential water- and energy-related lines and systems. Since its founding in 2003, HomeServe has been working in partnership with utilities and municipalities across the country to provide solutions that help address aging infrastructure.
At HomeServe, our mission is simple: to free our customers from the worry and inconvenience of home repairs. And since 2003, we’ve been doing just that.
- HomeServe USA has been serving customers in North America since 2003.
- We offer services with more than 1,110 municipal, utility and association partners in the U.S. and Canada.
- We provide service to more than 4.8 million customers, with more than 8.5 million contracts in North America.
What We Do
With over 4.8 million customers in North America, and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, HomeServe dedicates itself to being a customer-focused company providing best-in-class service.
- Educate homeowners about their service line responsibilities
- Provide an affordable protection against unforeseen and potentially costly water and sewer service line issues
- Engage local-area contractors to perform work, contributing to the local economy
- Create a new source of funding for projects and initiatives that benefit the community
Vision, Mission, Values
In the 15+ years we’ve been serving customers in the U.S. and Canada, our vision, mission and values have remained intact. We remain committed to our customers and strive to provide complete satisfaction.
To be the first place people turn for home emergencies and repairs.
To free our customers from the worry and inconvenience of home emergency repairs.