From the Oregon coastline to the top of Mount Hood, Oregon is a a dream for anyone who loves the outdoors. The state also boasts industrial, agricultural, and cultural diversity, from small towns to large cities. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Oregon have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Oregon we have:
- A Partnership with the League of Oregon Cities;
- 23 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 3,600 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $500,000 in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Oregon Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Jeff Gowing, Mayor of Cottage Grove, Oregon, speaks on his experience of partnering with the NLC Service Line Warranty Program from HomeServe.
- Water Conservation More Important than Ever During Drought (9/3/2021) -
- Community Roundtable – Addressing New Challenges from COVID-19 (6/4/2020) - The COVID-19 pandemic has brought new challenges to local and utility leaders. How do you keep the utilities running, ensure the safety of your employees and residents, or hold public meetings […]
- Community Roundtable: Addressing New Challenges from COVID-19 – Moderated by the NLC (5/27/2020) - Public servants and business leaders will discuss the new challenges that cities face in managing the COVID-19 epidemic and how to best face those challenges in a community roundtable moderated […]
- Take Over Your Block: An Interview With Better Block Foundation (7/23/2019) - The latest NLC housing report addresses the importance of neighborhood revitalization. Christie Myers, Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, interviewed Krista Nightengale, Managing Director of Better Block Foundation, about the great work they […]
- Cottage Grove Council Acts to Offer Residents Optional Protection (6/5/2019) - Cottage Grove, Oregon, the state’s Covered Bridge Capitol, boasts many beautiful older homes in quiet neighborhoods. The city’s so picturesque that it’s been selected as an All-American City, Green Power […]
- Water Conservation: Partnering With Ratepayers To Reduce Costs (9/12/2018) - Potable water is valuable and requires time, labor and resources to produce and deliver to ratepayers, and water utilities are expected to maintain a constant, clean supply with aging infrastructure […]
- Program Highlights (10/20/2015) - The fall campaign is in full swing and seeing great success! We welcomed 47 new cities into the program from across North America. In the United States, the program saw […]
- After I called you I got a reply right away from Advanced Plumbing. They came right over and assessed what needed to be done. The next day they were here and finished right away. They had equipment to do the job without tearing up my front lawn. Were finished in one day and even did some extra work with out pay. They were really impressed with HomeServe because you pay on time and the coverage is great. I think you even have some other services I could use and will check them out soon. Nice to find a company that does so well at a great cost and so well thought of. I highly recommend Advanced Pluming also. Two great companies. Thanks to both of you. – J. West & Wade F Lamkin, Portland OR
- Service was excellent. The repair personnel were prompt, courteous and professional. The work was done right the first time. – L. Rupp, Medford OR