NLC Service Line Warranty Program (SLWP)
The National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program offers affordable protection for homeowners that covers the cost to repair or replace broken, leaking or clogged external water lines, sewer lines and in-home plumbing and drainage lines.
These repair plans protect a homeowner’s budget, providing peace of mind.
Service Line Warranty Program Coverage Highlights
- The program includes educational outreach, service delivery and program administration and is offered at no cost to the city.
- Generous coverage with most repairs completed within 24 hours.
- Repair plans cover failures due to normal wear and tear, including age, ground shifting and fluctuating temperatures, and can also cover tree root invasion and frozen lines. Participation is voluntary and plans can be cancelled at any time.
- No service fees, deductibles, permit fees, or lifetime or annual limits.
- Around-the-clock claims hotline, including weekends and holidays.
- Use of only licensed, local-area contractors ensures repairs are made to local code.
- Residents and city officials give the program positive reviews.
Service Line Warranty Plans
Exterior Water Service Line