New York Partnerships
New York, New York! It’s the Big Apple, it’s wine country, it’s something for everyone! But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout New York have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in New York we have:
- 8 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- A Partnership with the New York Rural Water Association;
- Over 128,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $19.6 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
When Yonkers resident Evangeline needed her leaking water service line replaced, HomeServe and O’Grady Plumbing stepped up. Click below to see the story!
More New York Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- NY Man Saves $2,700 with Exterior Electrical Plan (5/11/2023) - The town of Oceanside, New York typically only sees a few severe weather storms every year. So, when local resident and homeowner Tom W. noticed his lights flickering sometimes this […]
- Dangerous Lead Service Line Removed From Home by Foundation (11/29/2022) -
- Lead Water Line Replacement: New York Homeowner Saves Big (9/20/2022) - Linda B., a New York homeowner, had been widowed and was looking for assurance that repair costs wouldn’t force her from her home. She turned to HomeServe. Linda B. of […]
- When Sewer Line Repair Arises, Homeowner Relies on HomeServe (6/4/2021) - When Jack C. of Amityville, N.Y., purchased his home three years ago, he knew that there could be issues – the home, for all its charms, was 70 years old. […]
- Positive Stories Offer Hope During Coronavirus Epidemic (4/2/2020) - With ever-increasing numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases, businesses shuttering, layoffs and furloughs, it is only natural that we seek out positive stories to counterbalance growing anxiety. The good news is […]
- Is Your Tap Water Safe to Drink? (7/31/2019) - As a municipal official, you want to know that your residents’ tap water is safe to drink, but there may be things lurking in the water supply of which you […]
- Looking At the Future of Infrastructure (5/21/2019) - As Congress and the president eye a bipartisan effort at improving our aging infrastructure, the time for a wide-reaching infrastructure program to rebuild water, electric, transportation and information infrastructure, is […]
- Rebuilding Sewage and Water Infrastructure Is Urgently Needed Publicly and Privately (2/12/2019) - That our national sewage and water infrastructure is in dire shape is no surprise to anyone – nearly ten years ago, the New York Times wrote an article warning of the […]
- Quality of Life of Citizens Priority for City Officials (1/9/2019) - As we begin 2019 and think about the changes we want in our own lives, we also should be thinking about the changes in our communities. A city is more […]
- Columbus’s Blueprint For Clean Streams And Strong Neighborhoods (10/11/2018) - National League Of Cities Written by Cathy Spain In the late 1970s, I was a research economist writing guidebooks for local officials about the affordability of new infrastructure to achieve […]
“Since 2015, Onondaga County Water Authority has partnered with HomeServe to offer service line repair plans to our residential customers. We selected HomeServe after a thorough selection process and we have been very happy with their service to our customers and their attentiveness to our needs. Prior to partnering, the issue of private service line responsibility had been a source of confusion and frustration for our customers. It has been highly beneficial to clarify this issue and then to offer an affordable solution from a proven provider. Now that we’ve launched, the program has helped some of our customers avoid the cost of unexpected and expensive repairs. I would highly recommend partnering with HomeServe.” – Michael Hooker, Executive Director, Onondaga County Water Authority
- Your workers were excellent. They were professional, courteous, and polite. Very knowledgeable with fixing the problem at hand. They kept me informed when an issue came up. When the repair work was completed they ensured I knew exactly what work was performed. Very pleased with the crew. – Marcella B., Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Your service is always good and prompt. The contractors are also easy to work with. I recommended my sister to HS and she is very happy with the service. – Barbara M., Brooklyn, NY
- Work done well. Was punctual and professional. Highly recommend individual and company for future jobs. – Rusian A., Hollis, NY
- We had a very slow drain and backup of our main line leaving our house. The company came twice to alleviate the problem. Both times,they arrived on time, alleviated the problems quickly and were extremely polite. – Marcia F., Syracuse, NY