New Mexico Partnerships
New Mexico brings visions of the Rocky Mountains, beautiful deserts, and volcanic formations, and it’s also a mecca of art, industry, trade, and outdoor activities. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout New Mexico have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in New Mexico we have:
- 8 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 7,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- A Partnership with the New Mexico Rural Water Association;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $900,000 in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
An Albuquerque homeowner was struggling with health and home repair issues when Steward’s and HomeServe came to her aid, replacing her water heater and repairing her furnace. Click below to see what what happened.
More New Mexico Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Sorry, there are no posts on this topic
- Plumber was there within hours and fixed the problem. Chris was awesome! – Cynthia R., Albuquerque, NM
- Main sewer line was clogged in the morning, SWLA had a plumber out there within 1 1/2 hrs. Excellent service! – James G., Farmington, NM
- I love Home Serve they are always available and professional! Thanks – Shelley S., Albuquerque, NM
- I got quick results to my request, THANK YOU!! – Jim H., Carlsbad, NM
- Knowledgeable friendly and professional. – Edward R., Farmington, NM