Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.Whether you’re learning about the historical Gold Rush or taking a long weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada is definitely a one-of-a-kind place. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Nevada have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Nevada we have:
- A Partnership with the Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities;
- A Partnership with the Nevada Rural Water Association;
- 6 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 26,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans.
- Saved homeowners in your state over $1.8 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Nevada Information
- NLC Endorsement
- NLCM Endorsement
- Nevada RWA Endorsement
- More Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Press Releases & Blog
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- Water Conservation More Important than Ever During Drought (9/3/2021) -
- Lead in Water: Utilities and Homeowners Must Both Have Skin In the Game to Protect Public Safety (6/15/2017) - June is National Safety Month, a time when we should consider how to promote safety in our homes and workplaces. There have been many articles and stories in the news […]