Whether you’re learning about the historical Gold Rush or taking a long weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada is definitely a one-of-a-kind place. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Nevada have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Nevada we have:
- A Partnership with the Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities;
- A Partnership with the Nevada Rural Water Association;
- 6 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 11,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans.
- Saved homeowners in your state over $3.3 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Nevada Information
- NLC Endorsement
- NLCM Endorsement
- Nevada RWA ServLine Letter
- More Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Press Releases & Blog
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- Las Vegas Homeowners Save over $2 Million from Partnership between City and Service Line Warranties of America (9/27/2023) - Las Vegas, Nev. – September 27, 2023 – Homeownership is part of the American dream, but an unexpected, expensive home repair can quickly turn it into a nightmare. Since 2016, […]
- Water Conservation More Important than Ever During Drought (9/3/2021) -
- Lead in Water: Utilities and Homeowners Must Both Have Skin In the Game to Protect Public Safety (6/15/2017) -
- Las Vegas is Pleased to Introduce the Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) Service Line Warranty Program. (5/26/2016) - May 26, 2016 – As Las Vegas and communities across the country work to improve public sewer service lines, the private sewer lines on a homeowner’s property are subjected to […]