Nebraska is known for its stunning vistas, plentiful farm lands, awe-inspiring historical sites and monuments, and so much more. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Nebraska have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Nebraska we have:
- 7 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 42,300 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $2.4 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Nebraska Information
- They came out and snaked the offending line and water seems to be flowing smoothly. Perhaps in a year I will have to call them to come back to prevent the problems that I just went through. They were quite professional in their attention to getting things done. – Verla H., Omaha, NE
- EXCELLENT… was fast and someone came right out to solve the problem of running water outside. – Bruce & Linda L., Omaha, NE
- Fast efficient service. Very knowledgeable of area that needed to be fixed. – Denise P., Republican City, NE
- The service tech was friendly, courteous and did a great job. I would request him again. – Larry F., La Vista, NE
- Only took one call with HomeServe to get need services on-site within 2 hours during early evening hours. HomeServe call center staff was professional and courteous. Helped expedite the needed services and covered the expenses as advertised. Thank you. – Debora W., La Vista, NE