From the infamous arch in St. Louis to the fountains of Kansas City, the beautiful state of Missouri is an eclectic mix of history to commerce to the arts. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Missouri have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Missouri we have:
- A Partnership with the Missouri Municipal League;
- A Partnership with the Missouri Rural Water Association;
- 43 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 37,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $3.7 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Missouri Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- Community Roundtable: Addressing New Challenges from COVID-19 – Moderated by the NLC (5/27/2020) - Public servants and business leaders will discuss the new challenges that cities face in managing the COVID-19 epidemic and how to best face those challenges in a community roundtable moderated […]
- Green Infrastructure: Three Key Concepts for Municipal Officials (4/5/2018) - As municipal officials look to improve infrastructure, rehabilitate distressed neighborhoods and make communities more livable, many are turning to green infrastructure, which uses existing infrastructure, such as parks, to contain […]
- NLC Service Line Program: Helping Municipal Infrastructure (10/26/2016) - The National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program helps residents of participating municipalities repair or replace thousands of water and sewer laterals every year. The program has helped […]
- Flashback Friday – Kansas City, Missouri Part Two (6/10/2016) - This week’s Flashback Friday continues our journey through beautiful Kansas City, Missouri (KCMO). We have already gained a wealth of history and knowledge at the National World War I Museum […]
- Flashback Friday – Kansas City, Missouri (6/3/2016) - For this week’s Flashback Friday, we are taking a journey to the City of Fountains; Kansas City, Missouri (KCMO). Kansas City is full of history and culture, and today we […]
- A Homeowner’s Tip For Conserving Water (5/5/2016) - This tip for conserving water comes from David C. of Kansas City, Missouri. He was the winner of our photo contest during Service Line Awareness Week. “I conserve water with […]
- Program Highlights (10/20/2015) - The fall campaign is in full swing and seeing great success! We welcomed 47 new cities into the program from across North America. In the United States, the program saw […]
- What Makes the NLC Service Line Warranty Program the Best Service Line Warranty Provider Choice? (9/14/2015) -
- KC Grow Brings Irrigation To Community Gardens Through Grants (7/1/2015) - As partners with the National League of Cities Service Line Warranty Program, cities can elect to receive a royalty which can generate revenue for their city. How to use the […]
- Don’t Let A Home Emergency Bury Your Residents In Debt (6/8/2015) - Emergencies never happen at a convenient time – it’s when you’re traveling, planning for your wedding or sitting down to a holiday dinner. Additionally, emergencies can often bring with them […]
“The Service Line Warranty Program exceeded our expectations. For over six years, the program has been well received by our homeowners, and residents have been extremely satisfied with the service and savings when they had an issue. I have been impressed with their stellar customer service team that has been quick to respond to all issues and gone above and beyond to meet the needs of our residents.” – Jermaine Reed, Former City Councilmember, KCMO
“The KC Grow program promotes growing nutritious food for the community in conjunction with Kansas City Community Gardens. Productive gardens are replacing vacant lots that once only grew weeds. Access to water for these gardens is often costly, which is where the program steps in. Funds received from the Service Line Warranty Program, administered by HomeServe, are used to help offset some of the expenses of providing adequate water.” – City Councilman John A. Sharp, Kansas City MO
- Our sewer drain was clogged and the basement had water creeping up. Called the number on our HomeServe magnet and they sent someone over in less than 2 hours! No charge and the drain was cleared quickly. We are relieved to have this insurance available. – D. Hon, Saint Charles MO
- Our experience was very positive. Our service repair man was very knowledgeable as well as professional. We would recommend to all to invest in Home Serve’s Home insurance plans. Home Serve has saved my wife and I thousands of dollars through the many different plans they offer. The cost for the different coverages is very affordable. Every home owner should see what Home Serve has to offer and make Home Serve their home insurance providers. – T. Behymer, Hannibal MO
- Excellent services and fast response, the repairman came within an hour got the main sewer line unclogged. Can not be happier. Thank you Home serve. – H. Ju, Grandview MO