Massachusetts has played a major role in the cultural, scientific, and industrial history of the US, from being the home of the second United States Colony to sports teams known around the world for their skills and panache. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Massachusetts have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Massachusetts we have begun to build our number of Municipal and Water Utility Partners. Your residents have over 8,900 policies, and have saved over $3.6 million since 2017. Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Massachusetts Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- Three Issues Facing Veterans In Your Community (7/10/2018) - Veterans bring a lot to the table, and many of the skills they learned in the armed forces can benefit your community once they’ve been discharged. Many times, a veteran […]
- Upcoming Events (10/20/2015) - Service Line Warranty Program We love seeing our current partners and meeting new prospects. Stop by our booth at the following conferences to chat with our representatives. November 4 – […]
- The tech was amazing! He explained everything in language I could understand. All work performed and no mess! I will use this company as needed. Thank you! – Marie H., Whitman, MA
- Competent service, congenial techs, problem solved. – Susan W., Quincy, MA
- The response time was incredible and the technician was very professional. H knew what he was doing. – Thomas P., North Reading, MA