Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Maine we’ve already begun to expand our partnership network. State residents have more than 15,000 policies already, and have saved more than $762,000 since 2017. Nationally, we completed over 30,000 Completed Emergency Home Repairs in 2019.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Maine Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- Water Supply Safety in Focus During Safety Month (6/5/2020) - During National Safety Month, you’re focusing on ways to be safe both at home and at work. Since we’re all preoccupied with improving our personal hygiene to fight the global […]
- Building a Stronger America With the EPA and You (12/16/2019) - President Trump is inviting local and state governments to “Build a Stronger America” through investment in infrastructure. The president’s plan is to spur $1.5 trillion in investment by distributing $200 […]
- Millennials Buying Housing Face Difficulties Finding Affordable Homes (12/6/2019) - Christie Myers, Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, addresses the affordable housing challenges of Millennials. Felicia’s story isn’t unique, but her determination, despite the hand she’s been dealt, is admirable. A […]
- Is Your Tap Water Safe to Drink? (7/31/2019) - As a municipal official, you want to know that your residents’ tap water is safe to drink, but there may be things lurking in the water supply of which you […]
- Build a Stronger America with the EPA (2/27/2019) - President Trump is inviting local and state governments to “Build a Stronger America” through investment in infrastructure. The president’s plan is to spur $1.5 trillion in investment by distributing $200 […]
- Older Homes Are Prone To Plumbing Problems (10/24/2018) - Old homes have unique charms, but they also may be hiding plumbing problems in their walls and floorboards. Older homes can have a host of problems with the plumbing that […]
- A job well done. Handled with efficiency and ease for us in replacing the entire sewer drain line. The Homeserve rep and their plumbing contractor scored a 10 on this claim. – Olga H., Portland, ME
- Excellent prompt service when water was filling up in cellar ! – Katherine A., Portland, ME
- You helped me out when I was having a very bad plumbing problem! Fast and very friendly service. I’m so glad I have this insurance. – Matthew G., Biddeford, ME
- We have always had excellent service with Home Serve, the people they sent out to do the job were great and very pleasant. – E.K., South Portland, ME
- This is the first time I had to call to use your service. I will say that the Person answering the phone and after hearing of my problem was very helpful. After explaining that I needed service ASAP as there was a very ill person in my home, this person was able to set everything up that day and within an hour of speaking with this Lady I heard from the person locally that does the work I needed. He was here with in one half hour. The problem was noted & he went to work to correct it. He told me what I needed to have repaired so in the future I should be free of worry. I have three Homeserve account with you and after dealing with this problem I am very pleased that I do. Thank you very much. – Mary Alice, South Portland, ME