Kentucky offerings to the world are many and varied, from its infamous Derby to Louisville Slugger baseball bats to globally-appreciated bourbon. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Kentucky have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Kentucky we have:
- Gold-level Sponsor of the Kentucky City/County Management Association (KCCMA)
- A Partnership with Kentucky Rural Water Association;
- 20 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 190,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $13.6 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation (HSCF).
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Kentucky Information
NLC Service Line Warranty Program Partner Testimonial – Vince Williams, Union City, Georgia
- Very quick response and service. Extremely satisfied. – Glenn R., Louisville, KY
- The guys showed up when they said they would and stayed until they completed the repair. My first time to use the plan. It was a wonderfully easy process from start to finish! – Phyllis C., Kevil, KY
- Quick, easy, reliable service. I called Sunday evening, and the plumber HS contracted had the issue resolved by 10 am on Monday. Great as usual! – Kristina S., Louisville, KY
- The plumbers were on time, friendly, very polite and very skilled in their job. My problem was fixed and running good. Thanks for sending them. – Pauline W., Lexington, KY
- Returned my call within an hour. Got scheduled right away. Arrived within the scheduled time frame. Resolved the issue.. – Marie V., Lakeside Park, KY