Georgia is a peach of a state with a landscape ranging from gorgeous beaches to rolling farms, a fascinating history, and a vibrant cultural life. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Georgia have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Georgia we have:
- 42 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 29,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- A Partnership with Georgia Rural Water Association;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $5.4 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Georgia Information
- NLC Endorsement
- GA RWA Endorsement
- Partner Testimonials
- Webinars, Roundtables & Podcast
- Press Releases & Blog
NLC Service Line Warranty Program Partner Testimonial – Vince Williams, Union City, Georgia
The National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program benefits cities and residents. But don’t take our word for it – read what they have to say.
The NLC Service Line Warranty Program was conceived in partnership with the NLC to educate property owners about their service line responsibilities and protect them against a potentially significant out-of-pocket repair expense. The Program also offers numerous benefits to our municipality partners.
- HomeServe Lends a Helping Hand to Homeowners in Need (12/10/2021) - During the holidays, many of us are looking for ways to lend a helping hand to our friends and neighbors, and HomeServe is no exception – and we take that […]
- Water Line Repair Brings Relief to Homeowner (8/28/2020) - Shirley C., her child and her grandchild lived together in her Georgia home, but the homeowner was dealing with a host of home repair issues she couldn’t afford to fix. […]
- Home Maintenance Challenges of Aging in Place (8/29/2019) - Home maintenance challenges are a key factor for aging Americans wishing to remain in their own homes. According to U.S. Census data, the number of Americans aged 65 and older is […]
- Six Tips To Help Residents Age In Place (4/25/2018) - Since Jan. 1, 2011, 10,000 Baby Boomers are eligible to retire daily, and Americans 65 and older will make up 19 percent of the population by 2030. Many of those […]
- Don’t Let Your Residents Be Left Out In The Cold (1/12/2018) - The recent bomb cyclone has played havoc across the country, from frigid flooding in the Northeast to abnormally low temperatures and snowfall in the south. And as the temperatures sank, […]
- Day Without Water (10/13/2017) - Turning on a spigot is something we do several times a day – whether to brush our teeth, wash dishes or cook. It’s not only routine, it’s something we don’t […]
- Aging In Place (9/5/2017) - Home Maintenance is a key factor for aging Americans wishing to remain in their own homes. According to U.S. Census data, the number of Americans aged 65 and older is […]
- National League Of Cities Service Line Program: Helping Municipal Infrastructure (3/16/2017) -
- Program Highlights (10/20/2015) - The fall campaign is in full swing and seeing great success! We welcomed 47 new cities into the program from across North America. In the United States, the program saw […]
- What Makes the NLC Service Line Warranty Program the Best Service Line Warranty Provider Choice? (9/14/2015) -
“After four years of program participation (and over $1 million spent by the NLC Program on Atlanta homeowner repairs), we continue to receive compliments from our constituents on our sharing this opportunity with them. Many have signed up and for those who have had to use the service; we have not received any complaints.” – Felicia Moore, City of Atlanta Councilmember
- Everyone that I have talked to has been very nice and helpful. My problems were taken care of in a timely matter. I have told all my co-workers and friends this is the most wonderful insurance for home owners and seniors. – Carolyn M., La Fayette, GA
- The two gentlemen who came to help me with my plumbing problem were wonderful! Experienced and efficient as well as just really great guys! Thank you so much! – Deborah A., Lilburn, GA
- They got right out there and did a great job. Having the Service Line Warranty saved us hundreds of dollars! – Robert G., Atlanta, GA
- When I contacted Home Serve to let them know we had no hot water, in less than 2 hours, I received a call from a local contractor and set an appointment and the work was completed expeditiously! We have hot water! – David V., Stone Mountain, GA