Florida has something for everyone, from amazing beaches to the Everglades, from amusement parks to citrus groves. The Sunshine State really does seem like the Fountain of Youth. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Florida have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Florida we have:
- Partnerships with the Broward League of Cities (BLC) and Florida Association of Counties (FLAC)
- 38 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 250,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $7.5 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Florida Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
- Climate Change, Inflation Put Pressure on Homeowners, Utilities (10/14/2022) - Warmer water and rising oceans equal more intense and more frequent storms, and the rise in frequency and destruction we’ve seen from storms out of the gulf and across the […]
- Take Over Your Block: An Interview With Better Block Foundation (7/23/2019) - The latest NLC housing report addresses the importance of neighborhood revitalization. Christie Myers, Managing Director of Opportunity Dallas, interviewed Krista Nightengale, Managing Director of Better Block Foundation, about the great work they […]
- Water Conservation in Drought: A Three-Pronged Approach (3/6/2018) - Here are a few tips to help residents with water conservation in a drought: Use washing machines and dishwashers for full loads only. When washing dishes or hands, brushing teeth or […]
- Don’t Let Your Residents Be Left Out In The Cold (1/12/2018) - The recent bomb cyclone has played havoc across the country, from frigid flooding in the Northeast to abnormally low temperatures and snowfall in the south. And as the temperatures sank, […]
- A Message From Tom Rusin, CEO 2018 (1/3/2018) - At USP, a HomeServe Company, our focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience can only be realized with a passionate and engaged workforce. Feedback from employees has revealed that many […]
- What Makes the NLC Service Line Warranty Program the Best Service Line Warranty Provider Choice? (9/14/2015) -
- In-home Plumbing Protection Available Through NLC Service Line Warranty Program (5/18/2015) - The NLC Service Line Warranty Program by HomeServe, formerly Utility Service Partners, Inc. (USP) is excited to announce the addition of a new product to the National League of Cities […]
- Burst Pipes Create Ice Home (1/26/2015) - Anytime you leave your home on an extended trip, it’s a good rule of thumb to turn off all the utilities – especially the water! This rule is especially important […]
- Climate Impacts On Water: Going To Extremes (11/3/2014) - by Carolyn Berndt Extreme weather events, extreme drought and extreme flooding are among the impacts that climate change is and will have on water quality and availability in cities. According […]
- The cooperation and help from your company was very helpful. The employees we talked with very few helpful and followed up with telephone calls to assist and keep us informed on the progress. We are well pleased with the overall performance of your employees. – Wayne A., Marianna, FL
- Great customer service. I received same day plumbing service done right. – Anthony G., Rockledge, FL
- The process was very quick and easy. Quality work was performed and the problem was resolved easily. Thank you! – Heidi G., Lady Lake, FL
- The plumbers arrived in under an hour. Surveyed the problem and went immediately to work repairing the break in the pipes under my lawn. They repaired the breaks and returned my lawn to its previous condition. Thank you! – Judith B., Boca Raton, FL
- Service was great. Technician showed up on time and was very knowledgeable and thorough. He didn’t leave until he was 100% sure that the job was effectively complete. Thank you so much! – Alberto M., Pembroke Pines, FL