The name “Arizona” brings to mind gorgeous vistas of state parks, national monuments, and the world-famous Grand Canyon and OK Corral. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Arizona have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Arizona we have:
- 32 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- Over 114,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- A Partnership with Rural Water Association of Arizona;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $7.7 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what some of our customers had to say about HSCF.
More Arizona Information
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Click the endorsement letter below to download
Large City Panel (Cleveland, Baltimore, and Mesa)
- Water Conservation More Important than Ever During Drought (9/3/2021) -
- Public-Private Partnerships May Be Solution to Aging Infrastructure (7/10/2020) - Infrastructure is aging, the national deficit is growing and tax revenue has taken a hit from COVID-19. Many communities are wondering where they will find the funds to provide basic […]
- Is Your Tap Water Safe to Drink? (7/31/2019) - As a municipal official, you want to know that your residents’ tap water is safe to drink, but there may be things lurking in the water supply of which you […]
- Tucson Park Enhancements Financed By NLC SLWP (7/31/2018) - Municipalities that partner with the NLC Service Line Warranty Program receive a revenue share from policies sold that can be dedicated to a wide variety of beneficial community programs. The […]
- Looking Back At 2016 (3/16/2017) - 2016 saw tremendous and exciting activity for the NLC Service Line Warranty Program! We welcomed 71 new city partners in the U.S., bringing our total to over 400 across North […]
- NLC Service Line Program: Helping Municipal Infrastructure (10/26/2016) - The National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program helps residents of participating municipalities repair or replace thousands of water and sewer laterals every year. The program has helped […]
- Flashback Friday – Phoenix, AZ (5/27/2016) - Identified by VisitPhoenix as “the cosmopolitan heart of Arizona and the soul of the American Southwest,” Phoenix, Arizona, is a longtime partner with the NLC Service Line Warranty Program by […]
- City Of Phoenix Homeowners Have Saved More Than $1 Million In Repair Costs For Water And Sewer Lines With The NLC Service Line Warranty Program (1/12/2016) - The City of Phoenix, Arizona, has become the second partner participating in the National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program to surpass one million in paid repair costs […]
- Customer Spotlight: Michael and Kathleen O’Brien in Tucson, Arizona (10/22/2015) - When you live in a scorching desert climate like Arizona, having a tree on your property can bring beauty, cooling shade for your home and even a quiet place to gather […]
- Program Highlights (10/20/2015) - The fall campaign is in full swing and seeing great success! We welcomed 47 new cities into the program from across North America. In the United States, the program saw […]
“This a program that’s very affordable, that provides coverage for those breaks if they occur, and takes the responsibility off the city, and the homeowner has a very affordable way to get those problems solved.” Ken Strobeck, Former Executive Director, League of Arizona Cities and Towns
To see the whole interview, click the video below.
- Joe was amazing! Ethical, professional and enthusiastic! I very much appreciate you finding quality partner contractors to serve your customers. – D. Clark, Sun City AZ
- I am very happy to have chosen Home Serve for my home warranty plans. Customer service is wonderful as well as speed of service. Keep it up, you’re awesome 🙂 – D. Carter, Wickenburg AZ
- The service man arrived promptly & informed us correctly what was happening. He advised what we could do with alternatives. The HomeServe staff was very responsive with good follow up. We are very pleased with the service provided. – J. Kelly, Sun City West AZ
Click the Testimonial Videos tab on the left to see more!