Alabama has a rich history, including the birth of its son Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Civil Rights Movement to the Marshall Space Flight Center that looks to the future of all mankind. But it shares one thing with every other state… aging infrastructure that can lead to unforeseen damages to service lines for residents. That’s why so many communities throughout Alabama have turned to HomeServe programs to help their residents in their times of need.
Most homeowners don’t realize they are responsible for the water and sewer lines from the street to their meter, and are shocked to find they must pay to repair damage caused by age, tree roots, and other issues. Planning ahead and having a warranty program in place to cover these costs can make all the difference when an unexpected emergency occurs.
In fact, in Alabama we have:
- 22 Municipal and Water Utility Partners;
- A Partnership with Alabama Rural Water Association;
- Over 45,000 Active Water-Related Protection Plans;
- Saved homeowners in your state over $6.8 million in water-related costs since 2017.
Nationally, we have saved customers over $1.1 billion over the past three years.
HomeServe Cares Foundation
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. Which is why we are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do, and that includes our corporate social responsibility. We actively support and care for People, Veterans, the Common Good and Communities, both locally and nationwide with the HomeServe Cares Foundation.
Click below to see what happened when a Montgomery homeowner faced a $12,000 repair to replaced rotted cast iron drains in her home of nearly 50 years, and how K&S Plumbing and the HomeServe Cares Foundation worked together to make the repair without cost to the homeowner.
More Alabama Information
Click the Endorsement Letter to Download
NLC Service Line Warranty Program Partner Testimonial – Vince Williams, Union City, Georgia
- Lead in Water: Utilities and Homeowners Must Both Have Skin In the Game to Protect Public Safety (6/15/2017) - June is National Safety Month, a time when we should consider how to promote safety in our homes and workplaces. There have been many articles and stories in the news […]
- Program Highlights (10/20/2015) - The fall campaign is in full swing and seeing great success! We welcomed 47 new cities into the program from across North America. In the United States, the program saw […]
- Ways To Help Reduce Sanitary Sewer Backups In Your Community (10/21/2014) - Sanitary sewer backups happen and it is not a pretty sight. Debris, grease, roots, pipe breaks, insufficient capacity and obstructions all cause sewage to back up into homes and businesses […]
- Your response was fast. The problem was located and identified. It was immediately repaired and the area was cleaned. Your representative was knowledgeable and courteous and his attitude toward excellence reflects greatly upon himself and your company. I will not hesitate to call you if anything of this nature occurs. – John M., Birmingham, AL
- From my call with a broken water line until completion everything moved smoothly. The texts which kept me in the loop were very much appreciated. Glad I had the coverage. Thanks. – Robert R., Hoover, AL
- The representative at Homeserve was so helpful and jump right on helping me with my problem. The Plumber sent out was so so helpful and considerate to my situation I would want to use them again if need be again. – Rosie M, Birmingham, AL
- The technician was very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. My personal request to be the first appointment of the day was honored, as well, which was really appreciated! – Yolanda H, Northport, AL